Select Page
Home » Mortgage FAQs » Do I have to have Buildings insurance to cover my property?

It is compulsory to have Buildings insurance on your property in case of unforeseen damage or destruction if you wish to secure a mortgage on it. Your Solicitor may wish to see a copy of your Buildings insurance to check against your lender’s Valuation Report to make sure that the policy offers sufficient cover set by your lender’s Surveyor/Valuer.

Turney & Associates can arrange Buildings insurance for residential and let properties with the option to add contents cover.

We can visit you

Let us know when is convenient to call round

You can visit us

Come to see us in Cambridge, we have parking

We can call you

Arrange to discuss everything over the phone

We are proud to be members of the Equity Release Council, the NACFB, Air Later Life Academy and the National Skills Academy