Simple, Fast & Flexible Commercial Finance Solutions.
We have access to Commercial Mortgages and UK Loan products with terms up to 30 years, for borrowers looking to raise between £50k and £2m.
Whether you are looking for commercial investment mortgages or owner/occupier commercial funding we can source the right deal for you. Generally we can arrange for business loans of up to 85% LTV (for transactions up to £500k) subject to status.
We have access to commercial mortgage lenders who will consider applications from people with an adverse credit history (loans for this type of application will require a higher deposit and is dependent upon individual circumstances).
Types of business
Commercial Mortgage Loans can be used for most types of business venture including:
- Pubs, restaurants, take-away units (even establishments that are leasehold).
- Shops, shops with living accommodation, shops for investment or owner-occupied.
- Factories to build, rent or sell.
- Hotels, guesthouses, B&Bs, holiday lets.
- Development of land for houses or flats.
- Industrial units, factories, offices, warehouses.
- Land for commercial use of any type (green and brown sites).
- House building of any sort.
- Improving any type of building for selling or renting.
- Development of all types of commercial property.
- Shops refurbishment/conversion projects.
- Construction of small office blocks.
- Land with planning permission.
- Conversion of offices into residential flats.
- Restaurant refits.
- Commercial auction properties.
- Purchase of public houses to convert into residential use.
And many more, just call to discuss your individual requirements.
Purpose of finance
Commercial Mortgages can be used to generate funds for a number of business scenarios including:
- New business start-ups.
- Business turnaround solutions.
- Short Term Finance and debt consolidation.
- Working Capital raising.
- Property improvement.
- Business expansion.
- Commercial Investment.
Contact us to discuss your commercial finance requirements
We use lenders who will provide loans of up to 85% of purchase price for sitting tenants purchasing at a discount (subject to this not exceeding LTV restrictions on valuation).
100% advances can be made with additional security (either residential or commercial property) from the borrower. Early repayment charges generally apply.