When it comes to remortgaging your property, you don’t want to be responsible for a huge Conveyancing bill. Here is a guide to our Fixed Price Remortgage deal and why it gives you excellent value for money.
What is included?
- Solicitor’s legal fees
- Land Registry Fees
- Land Registry Searches
- Bankruptcy Searches
- Search Indemnity Insurance
- Office Copy Entries
- Electronic ID checks
- Redemption of first and subsequent charges via BACS*
- VAT and Insurance Premium Tax
What are the benefits to me?
- A choice of some of the UK’s top most trusted suppliers.
- Fits well if your lender gives you cash back as part of your mortgage deal.
- Legal protection — a great alternative if a lender offers ‘free legals’. Through this deal, your solicitor will act in both yours and the lender’s best interests (as opposed to just lender).
- A small fee for HUGE value!
What happens if it isn’t a straightforward remortgage?
Sometimes when remortgaging your property there may be some additional work required. It may be a buy-to-let or leasehold property for example, which may require some extra time on the solicitor’s part. Known additional extras can be added on top of the Fixed Price Remortgage cost to create a bespoke package for your individual circumstances (prices will vary, please enquire).
*BACS is an electronic payment method that takes 3 working days. You may be offered a faster Telegraphic Transfer payment method (at additional cost) if it works in your best interest to take this option instead.Contact us about this deal