Turney and Associates Limited is a member of The Equity Release Council
The Equity Release Council (ERC) exists to promote high standards of conduct and practice in the area of advice on equity release products. The Council represents the providers, qualified financial advisers, solicitors, intermediaries and surveyors who work in the equity release sector.
Our Equity Release specialist brokers are fully qualified and have completed the Certificate in Regulated Equity Release (CeRER) alongside their Mortgage Advisory and Practice qualifications and have a vast experience in the area of Equity Release.
The ERC is constantly driving up standards within the sector and sharing best practice and innovation so that people who use products and services from ERC members, such as ourselves, can feel confident in their choice.
Our membership of the ERC means that we will:
- Ensure that all our actions promote public confidence in equity release as a potential retirement solution.
- Act at all times in utmost good faith.
- Communicate high expectations for equity release outcomes in all their dealings.
- Ensure conflicts of interest are managed fairly and reduced to the lowest practical level.
- Exercise due skill, care and diligence in all that we do and uphold the standards set out by our professional bodies at all times.
- Always act with the best interests of clients being paramount, treating customers fairly in all actions.
For more information, visit the Equity Release Council website.